Hi, everyone! Today we’re doing something a little different … a blog tag!
I know, I know … I’ve done blog tags before. But this one is Mine Own Blog Tag. Which makes it different. *nods*
As you can see, I’m still fooling around with HTML, and so things look a little strange up in harrr. *fails to do an Grumpy Old Miner impression* But it shall improve!
I mean, anyone can create a blog tag, right? It’s not just a privilege for super special people. It’s a free country (er, blogiverse). So … here goes.
Step One: The Rules
As with every blog tag, this one comes with a set of rules. They’re hard rules. Extremely hard rules. And, without further ado …
- Thank the person who tagged you. (#shamelessselfpromo)
- Answer the questions.
- Post new questions. (Or a blank copy of the old questions, if you’re too lazy to make your own (or you just love my questions))
- Tag as many (or as few) people as you want. (Try to make sure they’re still doing school!)
- Wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. (I can’t confirm this, BUT I’LL KNOW IF YOU LIE, OKAY? MAGICALLY!)
- Don’t die. (Death is terrible for the complexion, dearie)
And those are the only rules. *bows*
Step 2: The Questions
I made a big ol’* list of questions for the people I nominate to answer. And … you’re welcome to answer as few or as many of these as you want.
(There aren’t that many; I have illusions of grandeur.)
*I don’t know why I’m being so creepy today …
I tried to include of mixture of questions for homeschooled and publicly-schooled peeps, so … this should be good for most everyone? If a question doesn’t apply to you, don’t answer it.
- When’s your first day of school?
- What do (and don’t) you look forward to about entering the realm of the dead? Uh, I mean the learned?
- Homeschooled, public schooled, or private schooled?
- What grade are you going into? (if you’re okay sharing)
- How many more years
of torturedo you have to endurelearn?
- What are your goals for this school year?
- What’s your favorite season to school in? Fall, winter, or spring?
- How is schooling going to effect your blogging?
- What’s your favorite school subject?
- Your least favorite?
- What subject are you best at?
- What subject are you worst at?
- What extra-curricular activities are you planning this year (if any)?
- How are you preparing for life/college this year (on a conscious level)?
- Do you play any sports in school?
- Is there any way that schooling is going to help your blogging endeavors? Or how has it helped your blogging skillz in the past?
- How much time a day is school going to take for you?
- Are you looking forward to seeing friends more often during the school year?
- Are you dreading or looking forward to the event (or did you, if it’s already happened)?
- What are you most looking forward to about school?
- How are you planning to fit
actuallife in with your school schedule?
- What are your overall thoughts on school?
Okay, that was only twenty-two questions … which isn’t loads and loads, but still quite a few!
3: Tag Some Folks
I tagged a few people, although I didn’t want to go too crazy (and tag everyone and there be no one left to tag). I hope most of you are able to eventually do this, and if not, don’t feel like you have to!
- Grace @ Grace Matlyn Buckner
- Live @ Liv A Little
- Zielle @ My Homeschool Notebook
- Maddy @ Maddy’s Digital Diary
- Violet @ Vibrantly Violet
- H.G. @ H.G. Reilly
- Jordy @ Jordy Leigh
- Paul @ Project Blank Page
- May @ Forever and Everly
- Megan @ A Barefoot Gal
- Charis @ Charis Rae
- Angela @ The Peculiar Messenger
- Sari @ Penumbra Reviews
- Selene @ Hearth
- Lana @ The Music of Words
- Abi @ The Freckles Fashionista
- Megan @ Simply Megan Joy
- Molly @ A Sparkle of Light
And … that’s “it.” (hahaha)
Now that I’ve disposed of all the formalities of setting up this blog tag (which I thought would be a fun way to kick off a new school year? Even though I don’t start until September 6th), let’s talk a little about me.
Because that’s basically all we do around here.
So, I’m out of town right now working at a coffee shop for the weekend. I mean, not this instant – I’m scheduling the post ahead of time, and therefore it will take me awhile to notify all the people I tagged; probably until Monday.
So that’s why I’m not currently replying to comments, etc.
The Promised Free Ebook
The Lady of the Vineyard is free today only on Amazon Kindle! You can grab your copy here. It’s also on Kindle Unlimited, so if you have that, you can read it anytime. (And, if you want to share the link around a little, that’ll be nice. I had this set up before I knew I was going to be out of town, so …)
Are you interested in doing this blog tag? (Consider yourself nominated, if so.) Does it look fun? Is going back to school the torture for you that it is for me? Actually, feel free to answer any of the “back to school” questions in the comments! Did you download The Lady of the Vineyard?