Welcome to the last day of the blog tour! Aren’t you excited? I sure am! We’ve got a couple great posts for you and three Q&A videos.*
Tomorrow morning I’ll be announcing the giveaway winners (and some other exciting stuff), so stay tuned! I’ll also be including an excerpt of The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy, Book 3 … because obviously y’all need another one.**
*Though they may appear a little later; uploading takes forever!
**… even though I posted like fifty during NaNo …
- Sel H. published an author interview.
- Angela R. Watts published an author interview.
- Lainey published a review of TDS and a character interview
Three amazing posts by three amazing girls!
Sel published an author interview, complete with great replies and comments. Besides, she’s just so sweet to me. ❤
Angela also published an author interview. She asked me some thoughtful, amazing questions. My favorite was, “Which character from The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy do you feel most resembles you?”
Tuesday the 20th
Wednesday the 21st
Thursday the 22nd
Friday the 23rd
Saturday the 24th
Sunday the 25th
Monday the 26th
Tuesday the 27th
Wednesday the 28th
Thursday the 29th
Friday the 30th
You only have a little more time to enter the giveaway. Like, seriously. This is legit the last day. *nods*
|Things To Click|
- Signup here to receive notifications whenever I have a blog tour signup open. The next one will probably be sometime next spring, just so you know.
- Interested in reviewing my books? You can sign up here.
- You can now order a signed paperback copy of any one of my novels. Do that here. Copies of either TDS or IvIn will cost $9.99 and a copy of TLOTV will cost $7.99. This does include shipping.
|Things to Buy|
Buy The Dressmaker’s Secret: books2read.com/thedressmakerssecret
Buy Ivy Introspective: Amazon
Today we have (not one, not two, but) three Q&A blogs!
There. I think that’s all the questions. Thanks for asking! ❤
Did you enjoy Angela and Sel’s interviews? What about Lainey’s review and character interview? I thought they were all awesome!