It’s Day 9! That’s right. For nine ENTIRE days I’ve been posting the EXACT. SAME. POST.* and it is sooo boring for everyone involved.
Like, I am so bored with blogging right now. Because it’s the EXACT. SAME. POST.™ **
So I decided to switch it up a little.
*with slight variants (I have little note things! Like May!)
**I’m also stealing various bloggers’ little ™ thing.
***I’m a filch. (And no, there wasn’t a statement that this was related to. This is totally random.
First we’ll talk about the giveaway. So … in case y’all didn’t know, there’s a great giveaway going on. Huzzah. You can enter here. Much celebration.
Ohhhh, by the way, there are currently 571 entries. Wowza.
I am overwhelmed by how much people want free stuff.
Then I’ll talk about the schedule! Which quite frankly gets updated more than is good for it, but I like switching thing around.
Tuesday the 20th
Wednesday the 21st
Thursday the 22nd
Friday the 23rd
Saturday the 24th
Sunday the 25th
Monday the 26th
Tuesday the 27th
Wednesday the 28th
Thursday the 29th
-Sarah Briel @ Penumbra Reviews (review of TDS and IvIn, author interview)
-Sel H. @ Hearth (author interview)
Friday the 30th
-Angela R. Watts @ The Peculiar Messenger (author interview)
-Lainey @ Direct My Paths (reviews of TDS, character interview and spotlight)
-Dawn Dagger @ Dawn Dagger’s Official Blog (review of TDS, author interview)
- Jesseca Wheaton published a author interview, book spotlight.
- Jaylee Morgan wrote a character interview and guest post.
- Zielle wrote a review of TDS, review of IvIn.
- J.C. Buchanan wrote a review of TDS and IvIn.
This is our biggest post day, as you can see … and I couldn’t be happier! I love all these posts.
Jesseca published a interview that I really enjoyed. My favorite question was the one about the hymns.
Jaylee published a character interview with our very own Ivy along with a guest post about writer’s block and how to avoid it.
Zielle published a review of both TDS and IvIn. She said some nice things and then some more critical things that helped me think how I could improve.
J.C. also published a review of both TDS and IvIn! And she also said some nice things and some things that were more critical. (And J.C., I want you to know that I agree with you. I’m working on it …)
|More Stuff Which I Legit Just Copy and Paste*|
‘Cause why not. It’s not like you want original content or anything. It’s not like that’s the #1 reason people keep reading blog posts. *shrugs*
- Signup here to receive notifications whenever I have a blog tour signup open. This doesn’t mean you’ll automatically be added to a list of people participating in the blog tour … it just means you’ll get notified that a blog tour is coming up. And you can signup if you like to. Or just ignore it. That, too.
- You can still ask me questions! Just comment below. I’m open for questions on anything … my real life, my writing life, my favorite kind of cookie. You can even ask me real deep questions like, “Whuz up, man?”
Because all teenagers seem to think it’s the pinnacle of coolness. *eye roll*
- Interested in reviewing? I’m looking for people to review my books on Amazon, Goodreads, or their blog. Because whenever a review is posted, an author gets her wings. #truestory You can sign up here.
- Signed paperback copies!?! You heard it here first (’cause I’m the one who said it). You can now order a signed paperback copy of any one of my novels. Do that here. Copies of either TDS or IvIn will cost $9.99 and a copy of TLOTV will cost $7.99. This does include shipping.
I don’t even care anymore if I’m repeating the same thing over and over again. I’m completely fine with this complete lack of creativity.** And now I’ve repeated complete twice in the same sentence.***
*Although I didn’t this time.
**That’s an outright lie.
***Not a lie.
|Money is the Root of All Evil|
Buy The Dressmaker’s Secret:
Buy Ivy Introspective:
Today I don’t have time for a discussion. So … </3 Blame my parents? XD
Thanks for reading,
Did I do better now, folks? Or am I still lame? How am I gonna narrow down what social media links to have before the p.s.? Did you enjoy today’s posts? What was the rarest animal you’ve ever petted? For me, it was a tiger cub.