At Her Fingertips is officially finished at 66,172 words.
Yesterday I wrote 8,611 which brought me to 65,978 words. I wrote the rest this morning. I’m pretty proud of myself. Last NaNo, I wrote 40,000-some words; the NaNo before that, it was 36,000. Both times, I barely made that.
This year, however, it was easy for me to make my goal of 50,000 and surpass it, as you know, by more than 15,000 words!
Here are my final stats:
You can also view my stats here.
Now what am I gonna do?
- Search the freezer for icecream. Eat it if I find it. Mourn if I don’t.
- Watch Gilmore Girls. The old ones, of course. The new one … don’t get me started.
- Not do anything. I deserve it. 😉
“Darling, with you, the glass is always a quarter empty instead of three quarters full.” ~Cassie O’Connell, At Her Fingertips
Now, a couple non-NaNo-related things:
- I re-designed Reveries for the Christmas season and I played around with the pages a bit. Thoughts? Anything that needs improving? Anything you really like?
- Then … I designed a website. Even more thoughts?!?!
- I JUST HAD BUTTERFINGER ICECREAM OHMYGOSH IT’S SOOO GOOD!!!