Hi y’all! Today (it being Tuesday), we’ll be doing a blog tag. We’re … referring to ourselves in plural, apparently. We must stop. We are awkward. We is just I. Yep …
Anyway, we were nominated by Esther over at The Sounds of Grace. We really like The Sounds of Grace, and you should check it out.
On a side-note, we were also nominated by Liv, but we don’t have time to do Liv’s questions. Hopefully Liv doesn’t mind? Sorry Liv. Your questions were awesome … but we want to write from the rest of we’s afternoon.
Is it just we, or does ‘we’ sound waaaay eviler than ‘I?’ We feels like Gollum. Or Hamlet’s uncle from Hamlet. He dies. We are glad.
- Thank who nominated you
- Answer ten questions given
- Add questions you thought of
- They have to be book or novel related
- Nominate ten people
Nominating ten people seems like a stretch to we, but we will try it.
- How do you deal with writer’s block?
We just … die. Death is the best and only way to deal with writer’s block. Trust we.
- Where do you get your ideas for stories?
We get them from … we get them from … other stories we wrote. Yeah, we don’t have ideas springing from anything but we. So we end up being very unoriginal after a couple novels. 😛
- How often do you write?
We writes every day, my precious! (sorry, we couldn’t resist) But we tend to delete what we wrote if we doesn’t like it. Or only write about a sentence a day. On a novel we wasn’t supposed to be writing. *sigh*
- What is your favorite book?
A Girl of the Limberlost by Gene Stratton Porter. We loves it!!!
- How many stories have you written so far?
We finished The Dressmaker’s Secret and The Lady of the Vineyard. And … a story about horses. Killing each other. Yep, we was a morbid kid …
- Have you ever written a novel with a friend?
We are, but we never finished it. Them. Whatever.
- How long have you liked to write?
We have liked to write forever! And ever! Ever, ever, ever, MONKEY, ever.
We’s echo’s broken.
- What genres do you write in?
Historical fiction, fantasy, historical fiction, steampunk, historical fiction, horse (what? It’s a genre …), historical fiction … 😄
- Who inspires you to write?
Songs inspire we to write. We like music. We are also inspired by … cats. And … horses. And we’s friends.
- When did you start writing?
We were so little we can’t remember!
- When writing, what distracts you the most?
- Can you watch TV while you write?
- Can you listen to music while you write?
- Can you eat while you write?
- Pencil or Pen? Or both? (we goes through pen/pencil mood swings …)
- Who is your writing-hero/heroine?
- How do you feel about the ‘show not tell’ rule?
- Are you likely to put dragons in your stories? If so, are they more likely to be heroes or villains?
- Do you think you’ll ever write a genre different from the ones you have in the past? What genre will that be?
- Do you like cheez-its? (if not, we can’t be friends)
Anyway, we must nominate ten people now. *sigh* Okay, we will now nominate ten people. Some of them may have done this already, and if you have … don’t tell we. We have enough problems already. Like our grammar. We’s grammar is baaaaad.
- Lana @ The Music of Words
- Cora @ Cora & Calli
- Daisy M. Ferrell
- Sarah Briel and S. Isabel Jacobsen @ Aardvark (by the way, click on their names for a special surprise! … although the blog may still be private, so you may not be able to … 😄 )
- Rutvi @ Capturing and Creating
- Sarah @ Riding for Jesus
- Everyone @ Write to Much (that’s 4 more! Hahaha! I’m finished!)
Nobody actually has to do the blog tags, just so you know. 😀
p.s. Do you like we, my precious? Should we write more blog posts or is we just confusing? Also, we updated pages. So go see the pages!