I just finished reading this post on Blue Eyes, Gray Eyes, one of the blogs I follow. It is amazing. I am finally understood. These GIFs understand me. 😛
Pictures that most writers can relate to — I know I can. (There’s lots of images, but they’re funny.)
- Staying up until two in the morning just thinking is a real thing for us writers. That’s why I always keep a notebook in my bed — so I can write down plot ideas in the middle of the night. It can be pretty terrible, because sometimes you JUST WANT TO SLEEP.
2. Sooooo many unfinished story. Dozens of them, gathering dust in notebooks or forgotten computer files.
3. But so, so worth it.
4. I would suggest that they make the light blue section a tad bit bigger.
5. I look up the weirdest stuff for my writing.
6. I actually printed this out at taped it to my door. XD
9. UGH. Why is this so…
View original post 304 more words