First, don’t ask me to tell you what it’s called “The Liebster Award.” How should I know? Anyway, I was tagged for it by Cuddly Critters, a blog by K.A. Thanks!
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers that have less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award.
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- How many brothers do you have? Are they weird?
I have three. And, yeah, duh.
- Do you like key-lime pie?
Not particularly. I don’t have it a lot, though.
- Have you ever eaten a bug of any sort?
Nope. And I don’t hope to. I eat all sorts of weird things, but not bugs.
- Do you like to sit oddly in chairs? How are you sitting now?
No … and I’m slouched on a couch. What? I’m sleepy.
- Have you ever held a mouse?
- What are your top 5 LEAST favorite animals?
Spiders, rodents (of any kind), scorpions, any dog smaller than knee-high (dogs are meant to be big!), and … and … sharks. I hate sharks.
- Have you ever saved an animals life? Or tried?
No, and I never tried.
I sound so heartless.
- Do you like math?
Um ………. no, I hate it.
- How many times a week do you go to a library? If you could, would you go more or less?
Hey, you keep sneaking 2 questions in in one! 😀 I go less than once a week; I would go at least once a week if not more. I’m not one for hanging out at the library, but I like to read at home.
- Does everyone in your family like to read?
No, definitely not! My dad has only read one book in his entire life – Where the Red Fern Grows – and my brother hates reading.
- Is there someone who, in some time of your life really inspired you, or taught you a lot? Someone that you are VERY thankful was in your life, even if they were only in it a while?
No, nothing ever teaches me anything. And everyone who was in my life was a pain. 😉 In other words, I don’t want to let you guys know I have human emotions.
- I love Scarlett O’Hara. She’s just an amazing character! And I don’t care what anyone says about her being a jerk! I love her besides her jerkiness.
- I’ve also developed a love for Animaniacs. It’s such a great little cartoon! You should all look it up. 😀 The jokes are so hilarious. Even better than Bugs Bunny, wittiness-wise.
- My favorite movie is either Gone with the Wind, the Keira Knightley Pride and Prejudice, or Vertigo by Alfred Hitchcock. I can’t decide. They’re all so awesome.
- I love chocolate icecream best.
- Border collies are my favorite breed of dog.
- Arabians are my favorite breed of horse.
- I’ve decided that there will be one phrase that will appear in all of my novels. When more start coming out, I’m gonna challenge y’all to guess what it is. And those who know what it is had better keep quiet. *glares imposingly at friends who know*
- Mockingjay is so miserable, and I’ll never be the same again. *sobs* MAKE IT STOP!!!!
- I understand why Peeta won, but I still like Gale better. I mean, he and Katniss work so well together. Even Katniss admits it, talking about how they’re this perfect hunting-team!
- I love potato chips.
- Pink is a girl color. I mean, come on, why do we have to change that?
Eleven ENTIRE bloggers? But … but … but ………..
If you’ve already been tagged, then ignore this. 🙂
- When did you start blogging? Why?
- What were/are your original blogging goals?
- Are you a fan of potato chips?
- Do you enjoy singing? Are you a good singer (by your own estimate)?
- Do you ever sew? Knit? Crochet? Enjoy any of those activities?
- Does it snow a lot where you live? Do you enjoy it?
- Does your laptop run out of batteries easily?
- If you could time travel, where would you go?
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed at night?
- What’s your least favorite color? Why?
Well, that’s about it! They’re pretty boring questions, but if you’re creative, you can have fun with them. Right? Right!?