I was tagged by Alyssa at writinganyone! Thanks, Alyssa!
I just realized I didn’t do the 11 facts about myself part. Hmm. Oh, well.
~The 11 Questions of Doom~
What is your favorite book?:
Cruel, indeed. How could you, Alyssa, a fellow author and book lover, ask such a question?
But I, for one, know the answer!
The answer: (drumroll, please!)
A Girl of the Limberlost by Gene Stratton Porter
Do you like snow or rain better? Why?
Now, that is an impossible question. Even harder than the first one.
*gasp* Do the questions get progressively harder!? *shrieks* Oh, noooo! Oh, noooo! Oh, nooooo!
I prefer neither better.
I love the rain. Because I love getting wet. And splashing in puddles. And the cool, delicious-smelling air. Air I could breathe in forever. *sighs* I can’t wait until it rains again.
And snow … well, duh! Snow is beautiful and fun and … just awesome. Plus it almost NEVER snows here … making it doubly precious. I live in the one snowless section of the Northwest.
I know. It’s sad.
What’s your favorite thing about reading?
Ok. I have no idea how to answer this one.
Um … the part where I open the book … and read the words inside ….
When you read, do you use a bookmark?
Yeah. Generally my library receipt. 😉 🙂 Though I do have a pretty bookmark in my Bible.
It helps me feel guilty about not reading it.
I don’t read the Bible as much as I should …. *sighs* I’m sorry, and I hope you don’t think less of me for it, but I don’t enjoy the Bible!
Other than Genesis.
And Ruth (because everyone loves a good love story).
And parts of Job (at least the parts about the horse).
Does anyone else think the parts I like of the Bible are, like, identical to Jane Eyre’s?
What is your favorite board game?
Everyone (anyone sane person….) loves a good whodunit, and I’m no exception! 🙂
If you could ride any animal, what would it be?
Please don’t give me that weird look!
I know what you’re thinking: She had other options, such as dragon, unicorn, or whatever else her twisted little mind could come up with … and she chose HORSE!?!?!?
I’m not crazy. Well, I am. Horse-crazy.
I’m sorry. It was a big deal when I was six and I, of all my friends, hung onto the obsession. Now, they’re all like, “Horses? Oh. I don’t really want one in my backyard anymore. I want I car.”
I want a car, too. A mustang. A red mustang. A fast red mustang. (And not because I admire the name, but because I admire the car.)
But I also want a horse. Badly.
Yep. I also like cows. And, if you’re still reading the blog, I’ll admit that I like the cow smell. Especially when it rains.
I hate the smell of chickens, though. *shivers*
How do you feel about bananas?
We have a love/hate relationship. It’s like Pride and Prejudice all over again.
What is your favorite state (assuming you’re all Americanos, and ignoring your home state)?
Montana. Or Texas. Though I’ve never been to either place, so I’m not a very good judge.
Least favorite letter?
Q. WHY DOES Q EXIST????!!!!
What birthday has been your favorite so far?
My 15th (yeah, I know that’s optimistic).
And lastly, which question has been your favorite?
The rain/snow one! 🙂 (Because of the subtle Psych reference.) (Someone tell me they got that!)
- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you (that’s me!! 😛 )
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers
4: Rose Lawson
10: Bae Rae
11: Sarah Briel
Soooooo sorry if you’ve already been tagged by someone! In that case, ignore it! 🙂
And yes. I realize the last two people aren’t really bloggers …. 😉
- If you were to choose one place in the world to vacation, where would that be? What would you do there?
- Say you’re trapped in one of your favorite books as the main character. What would you do differently than what he/she did?
- What’s your least favorite thing about your favorite book?
- If you had a choice between being trapped in a frozen wasteland or a barren desert, what would you choose?
- If you were able to take three books with you on vacation, what three would those be? (And, no, you can’t just bring your Kindle….)
- If you had a time machine, where (and when!) would be the first place you went?
- What’s your motto?
- What would you hate to see someone throw away?
- Say you take up a new hobby (something you’ve never tried before). What would that be?
- To be or not to be? That is the question!
- What’s the #1 item on your bucket list?